- • Meet our representative at Leh Airport
- • Transportation to Hotel
- • Relax and get acquainted with high-altitude of Ladakh
- • Visit Leh Palace overlooking Leh Town (If Feasible). Feel the royal vibes and mesmerizing architecture while enjoying the view.
- • Namgyal Tsemo Gompa comes next. Founded in 1430, it comprises of a three-story high gold statue of Maitrya Buddha.
- • Visit Shanti Stupa, an epitome of peace that was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985.
- • Calling-in the day post lavish dining in the hotel.
- • Early Breakfast
- • Tour to the famous Monasteries holding high ancient significance and regards for the associated history, preserved culture, peaceful milieu, subtle and simple outlook, and unique edifice. Alchi Monastery (11th century), Likir Monastery (1065 AD), Hall of Fame (War Museum), Spituk Monastery (11th Century AD), Pathar Sahib (Gurudwara), Magnetic Hill (Cyclopes Hill), Sangam (Confluence of River Indus and Zanskar)
- • Option available for packed lunch
- • Overnight stay at the hotel after day’s excursion.
- • Nubra Valley visit via Khardungla Pass post breakfast at the hotel. Khardungla pass is the world’s highest motorable road (18.380ft) and is also a gateway to Siachen Glacier.
- • Diskit Monastery tour. It is the oldest Monastery in the Nubra Valley (1420 AD) and has a statue of Cho Rinpoche (Crowned Buddha) in the prayer hall. Huge drums and fierce images of guardian deities are an unforgettable sight that graces the settlement. Packed lunch (optional).
- • Hunder Village visit that is famous for its sand dunes on Bactrian Camel (Double Humped).
- • Overnight stay at the hotel after dinner.
- • Early Breakfast followed by a memorable tour to the famous Pangong Lake. This Brackish water lake changes colors throughout the year. 75 percent water of Pangong runs at the other side of the Indo-China border. Packed lunch (Optional).
- • Hot dinner served followed by an overnight stay at Camp in Pangong.
- • Early Breakfast.
- • Discover Changla Pass (third highest motorable road in the world) on the drive back to Leh Crossing.
- • Hemis Monastery (45 Km from Leh) visit on the way.
- • Take a look at Druk Padma Karpo School that got famous after featuring in renowned Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots.
- • Explore Leh’s market (nearby places) in the evening.
- • Hot dinner served.
- • Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6• Early morning transportation to the airport (In the hope to welcome you soon). Take home the everlasting memories of Leh with you.